[Nfbf-l] music Braille and travel from Tampa

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 02:31:21 UTC 2009

Does anyone know of a person teaching music Braille in our state, esp. somewhere around Palm Beach/Martin/Port St. Lucie?

Also, is there anyone traveling from the Tampa who could bring several boxes of things with them for the parents' division?

Thanks!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc