[Nfbf-l] Fw: Time to callyourFlorida HouseRepresentative!Another Service for the Blindmaybe going bythe Wayside.

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 20:47:58 UTC 2009

Sherri, another thing to consider is the T.VV. guide.
 I don't believe the reading services will read the content of all shows and
movies as well as their rating for subscribers to use for proper viewing for
their children or grandchildren. KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!