[Nfbf-l] Fw: Time to callyourFlorida HouseRepresentative!Another Service for the Blindmaybe going bythe Wayside.

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:26:59 UTC 2009

David, Well said! I work with many seniors as the District Director for the
Blinded Veteran's Association of East Central Florida and know that what you
have just stated is so correct! Seniors, if demonstrations are done properly
have absolutely no problem learning how to utilize Newsline.  they also have
a 24 hour support line and a tutorial right on their phone keypad if they
do. I have never had a problem with the Vet's that have watched my demo's in
the past and everyone that I have  shown how to use Newsline at their
meetings have a desire to sign up! Kirk
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!