[Nfbf-l] KnfbReader Mobile pricing and seminar announcements

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sun Aug 2 20:59:41 UTC 2009

Hey michael,
Have I earned enough to get one of the extended life batteries for my  N82?
Dwight

In a message dated 8/2/2009 5:57:31 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
info at michaelhingson.com writes:

Just  before the NFB national convention I announced that the price for  the
KnfbReader when purchased from the NFB and The Michael Hingson Group  was
decreasing.  Since there have been some questions about pricing  after the
convention I want to clarify that this price decrease is  permanent so long
as we continue to receive our present costs from our  suppliers.  The
pricing
is as follows:

The Basic KnfbReader  Mobile including software and the Nokia N82 phone,
$1,370.00.

Talks  screen reader optional add-on when purchased at the same time as  the
Reader, $225.00.

Talks screen reader when purchased at another  time, $295.00.

MobileSpeak screen reader purchased at any time,  $295.00.

WayFinder Access GPS option for the KnfbReader system,  $395.00.

NEW!  Extended battery for the Nokia N82,  $35.00.

New!  Bluetooth headset with ear buds, model BH-201,  $50.00.

New!  Nokia Bluetooth headset with ear covers,  $75.00.

New!  Nokia Bluetooth keyboard model SU-8w,  $125.00.

All prices are plus shipping and tax in California.  If  you have questions
about the Reader or would like to order one please email  me at
info at michaelhingson.com and I will get back to you or have one of our  NFB
KnfbReader dealers contact you.  Also, don't forget that the  National
Federation of the Blind has a %3 low interest loan program for  those who
need help in purchasing the Reader.

I also want to ask if  anyone would be interested in attending either an
upcoming online audio  seminar or a conference call teleseminar to demo the
KnfbReader  Mobile?  If so, please email me off list at
info at michaelhingson.com  and tell me some times convenient for you to attend
either demo and which  one you would be interested in attending.

Finally, over the summer many  readers were sold at the various national
organizational conventions.   We are contemplating holding online or
conference call training sessions to  help people get started using their
Readers.  Please email me at  info at michaelhingson.com if you would like to
attend either kind of  seminar.  Please include times convenient for you to
attend and which  kind of seminar would be best for you.  All seminars are
free to  everyone.  I will announce the status of the seminars as soon as I
get  a sense from you about when and how to hold them.

Please send this on  to others whom you think might be interested in knowing
more about the  KnfbReader Mobile.  Happy reading to all.  Thanks for  your
attention and time.

Best,

Michael  Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group
"Speaking  with Vision"
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new  KNFB Reader Mobile,  visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com

__________  Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
signature database  4296 (20090801)  __________

Nfbf-l  mailing  list