[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] FOPBC August Newsletter

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu Aug 6 21:10:08 UTC 2009

Great job on the newsletter. Looks like the parents are keeping very busy. Thanks Lenora for referring the Inmans, a couple with one blind parent, and blind children, to our chapter. We'll take all you can send us. Be on the look out, parents could be showing up in your chapter very soon.

Gina Minichiello, Board Member
Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
minichiellog at comcast.net