[Nfbf-l] [Nfb-newsline-sponsors] WE NEED YOUR INPUT FOR NFB-NEWSLINE!

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 00:39:34 UTC 2009

____________________________________
 From: BWatson at nfb.org
To: nfb-newsline-sponsors at nfbnet.org
Sent:  8/7/2009 3:01:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: [Nfb-newsline-sponsors]  WE NEED YOUR INPUT FOR NFB-NEWSLINE!

We are looking for your input. We are considering adding  new voices on
NFB NEWSLINE. We have several demonstration voices for you to  listen to
by accessing option number 5 off the main menu - "to read  newspapers in
a different state". After selecting option 5, press 9 until  you get the
option to choose PUERTO RICO. Then select OPTION 1 for NEW  VOICES TEST.
Listen to the different voice samples and make note of your  favorite
male and female voice. Then send an email to nfbnewsline at nfb.org  with
your number one and number two choices from the male and female  voices
(providing four choices total). You can also call our comment line  at
(410) 505-5896 and leave a message with your favorite choices.

Please note that these voices are sample files only and you may  not
increase or decrease the rate of speed on these demonstration files.  We
have included a sample of each voice, reading a typical rate, as well  as
at a faster rate of speed.

Thank you for providing  valuable feedback.

Bob Watson, Content  Manager

NFB-NEWSLINE(r)

National Federation of the  Blind

1800 Johnson Street

Baltimore MD 21230

410-659-9314  ext. 2356

email: bwatson at nfb.org

There is a Braille  literacy crisis in America.

You can be part of the solution.

Buy  the Louis Braille Bicentennial Silver Dollar  now!
<https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?la
ngId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000>

Nfb-newsline-sponsors  mailing  list
Nfb-newsline-sponsors at nfbnet.org