[Nfbf-l] Who's Whozit? Meet the Blind Month 2009

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 13 01:00:09 UTC 2009

Thanks, Sherri,

You are on the right track with the description.  Took me a while to figure
it out, but I agree that this appears to be what it is.
Judy

Whozit
> pin, which the NFB of Ohio was selling. Other than that, I don't know of
any
> other tactile representations. To me, it looks sort of like a stick
figure
> carrying a cane with a half-moon for a head.
> Sherri

Gina,

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/jrhamilton51%40earth

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/flmom2006%40gmail.co