[Nfbf-l] Test

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 15 22:15:47 UTC 2009

Now you are, but I just found out that all my NFB of Florida messages, the
ones coming to me, were mistakenly believed to be spam, and Bellsouth
informed me that I had 136 emails on my server that were supposed to be
spam, but were from this list and from the Chapter Presidents list.  Who
knows how that happened, but I appreciate you and everyone else who has been
so patient with me during this little episode.  I really did not want to
deal with tech support, and yes I was doing a fair amount of kicking and
screaming like a 5-year-old, but today I finally bit the bullet and called,
and actually got someone I could communicate with and I think, (let's keep
our fingers crossed) that the problem is fixed.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms