[Nfbf-l] how to find co-sponsors?

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 5 03:06:32 UTC 2009

Sherri, I was on a call with Jesse Hartel and Jim McCarthy last evening and
we do only have three cosponsors. I do not know where I got the
misinformation. I am sorry for that. We have Cliff Sterns the bill's
original sponsor and we really need to see him ; Corine Brown; and Debbie
Wasserman-Schultz. These are the three sponsors we had last year. They are
trying to have 100 by the end of Washington Seminar. While I am at it. We
should have a bill on the social security issue by Sunday maybe no a number
but John Lewis and Senator Cary will be sponsors.

Betty