[Nfbf-l] Fw: New York Times Article Shows Need for Operating Fundsin Stimulus

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 03:55:55 UTC 2009

Hi Kirk,

This is a most scary and beyond disturbing article and it is the reality we
are all likely to face with regard to transportation or the lack there of.
You are correct; we have to get busy and bring this information to our law
makers and help them to realize that huge chunks in the funding and services
of public transit is just going to heighten the percentage of unemployed
Americans. It is a sad state of affairs without question!

Thank you for sharing this article which is down right frightening.

Kathy