[Nfbf-l] Fw: New York Times Article ShowsNeedforOperatingFundsin Stimulus

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 01:34:31 UTC 2009

Mark, You are so correct! For individuals like ourselves that have no option
but to use Public Transportation without alternatives to get to where we
need to go This crisis is crucial to us. We must start calling our State
Legislator's  as well as our cities and towns to let them know that this is
something that cannot be allowed to continue! If we don't emphasize the
importance of getting Students to class and employees to work, then our
recession will only get worse! Your Friend in the cause, Kirk Harmon