[Nfbf-l] Fw: New York Times Article Shows NeedforOperatingFundsin Stimulus

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 7 18:07:23 UTC 2009

All good points.  Also, if these new riders become frustrated because
suddenly massive cutbacks occur and and they start thinking that maybe it
really is easier to ride in individual cars to work, it will become a
self-fulfilling prophecy and the powers that be may be bolstered in this
idea that more cuts should be made in mass transportation.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms