[Nfbf-l] membership total for National!

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 22:25:00 UTC 2009

Mark,
I have thought about this  since the day I signed up as a member. I know it
is a trivial issue, but I am curious as to why we don't wish to see if we
have, in fact, grown thru the years. Perhaps were afraid we aren't up to
that number? if not, it would make for a good recruiting arguement, right?
Kirk