[Nfbf-l] membership total for National!

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:04:44 UTC 2009

Mark,
 I would like to send you some Public Transportation data that I received
from the Community association of America. I get constant information
through outthe the year from Joann Hutchinson who is the Ambassador for the
National Transportation through out America!  She has been involved with the
Department of Transportation on from a 30 year carreer with them. She has
also worked for the State of Georgia, Florida and many other States to be
the most knowledgeable person in regards to Transportation and Public travel
that I know. I have learned so much as far as Grants available,
organizations that are involved with issues that concern all of us with our
travel issues, meetings, it has been and still is an educational
organization for me personally. I have joined this organization to continue
the struggle to get all of us transportation that will allow us to travel
anywhere freely and without hassle, anytime!  Please let me know if you
would like the information I receive from her and the Community association
of America! Your friend in the cause, Kirk