[Nfbf-l] News Line Addition

Mark markspark at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 21 17:04:20 UTC 2009

Is anyone noticing some strange things with the sight, or is it just me?  I
just received four copies of this email you sent, Kirk, and maybe more, I
haven't checked yet.  Anyway, it's also true that I used to party like a
fool as a young adult and why I'm not in worse shape than I am is anybody's
guess.
Mark Tardif
You can't hug your loved ones with nuclear arms