[Nfbf-l] Intro

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 02:05:05 UTC 2009

Hi, Nicki and hubby! Glad to have you join us in FL, and into the NFB!

I'm Debby (with a "y" <grin>), I'm mom to 3 terrific kids, one of whom we adopted from Hong Kong when she was 3. Winona is blind, and the reason we became involved in the NFB. Now I'm president of the NFB of FL Parents of Blind Children. Hope we'll meet at state convention in May!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb