[Nfbf-l] Intro

Nicki Keck jesusgirl71 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 22 20:17:57 UTC 2009

Hi Kathy and everyone and thanks.  We will consider goinig and will see what
is happening at that time.  no promises, though.
Have a blessed day,

Nicki

If you enjoy playing games on mainstream consoles, such as Playstation or
Nintendo, and are blind, join the blind console gamers group by sending a
blank message to:
blindconsolegamers-subscribe at yahoogroups.com