[Nfbf-l] Tallahassee

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 22:27:52 UTC 2009

Gloria ,
You got mine didn't you?
DS

In a message dated 2/27/2009 10:51:27 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
glorianfb at irescue-tax.com writes:

Attention chapter presidents,
I need to hear from you. How many  people from your chapter will be attending
the Tallahassee  Seminar. I  must give a room list to the Wingate Hotel by
Monday morning. Sunday March  1 is your deadline

Dates for Seminar are Wednesday March 25-March  27.Free transportation, Free
room lodging,and free dinners Meet your  legislative delegates.This is the
trip of a lifetime if you have never  been.
I will be happy to answer questions this weekend Email or call me.  Call
after 2:00 PM

Saturday as I will be at the Tampa Bay Chapter  meeting.

Topics are pedestrian safety,textbooks for college kids, and  Accessible
websites for the blind factsheets provided.

Gloria Mills  Hicks TR NFBF
3708 W. Bay To Bay Blvd.
Tampa Florida 33629
813  340-9754