[Nfbf-l] We need your support

REPCODDS at aol.com REPCODDS at aol.com
Mon Jan 5 16:24:10 UTC 2009

>From  Metro Plan Orlando,

From: Vince Stevens  [mailto:VStevens at metroplanorlando.com]
Sent: Monday, January 05,  2009 10:55 AM
To: Dwight Sayer; Edward Griffin
Cc:  CMSMicro at aol.com
Subject: FW: We need your  support

FYI
All,
HB187, the bill  proposing an increase to TD contributions when renewing
vehicle registrations  now has a sponsor.  What we need now is for as many people
as possible to  send letters, emails, phone calls, etc. to Tallahassee and
urge support for  the bill.
Please forward  this to all of your contacts so we can get some traction for
this  bill.
Thanks for your  help!
Tim
>  HB 187 - Relating to Motor Vehicle Registration Fees (Ford)
> Motor  Vehicle Registration Fees: Revises fee charged for initial & renewal
 registration of certain automobiles & trucks & deposited into
Transportation Disadvantaged Trust Fund. Effective Date: July 1,  2009

Vince G.  Stevens
Regional Transportation Planner
METROPLAN  ORLANDO
315 E. Robinson Street, Suite 355
Orlando, FL  32801
Phone:  407.481.5672 ext. 319
Fax:  407.481.5680
_www.metroplanorlando.com_ (http://www.metroplanorlando.com/)

Please  note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from local officials regarding organization business are
public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your  e-mail
communications may therefore be subject to public  disclosure.

____________________________________

HB187, the bill  proposing an increase to TD contributions when renewing
vehicle registrations  now has a sponsor.  What we need now is for as many people
as possible to  send letters, emails, phone calls, etc. to Tallahassee and
urge support for  the bill.

Please forward  this to all of your contacts so we can get some traction for
this  bill.

Thanks for your  help!

Tim

>  HB 187 - Relating to Motor Vehicle Registration Fees (Ford)
> Motor  Vehicle Registration Fees: Revises fee charged for initial & renewal
 registration of certain automobiles & trucks & deposited into
Transportation Disadvantaged Trust Fund. Effective Date: July 1,  2009

Timothy M.  May
Supervisor of Paratransit Operations-LYNX
455 N. Garland  Ave.
Orlando, FL 32801
Office:  (407) 254-6007
Fax:  (407)  254-6457
TMay at golynx.com
"We  enhance people's lives everyday through passion, pride, and
performance."
Please  do not print this e-mail unless it is necessary
This communication is  intended only for the individual or entity addressed
within. If you are not  the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
disclose, copy or  otherwise use or transmit the information or make any
dissemination,  distribution or copying of this information.
Please note: Florida has a  very broad public records law. Most written
communications to or from local  officials regarding organization business are
public records available to the  public and media upon request. Your e-mail
communications may therefore be  subject to public disclosure.
No virus  found in this incoming message.