[Nfbf-l] suggestions welcomed...and needed!!

Holly Idler hbeanie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 04:46:11 UTC 2009

Sherrill,
I know we discussed a cookbook that focused on Florida products, oranges,
grapefruit, etc. I know that this is something that takes more then a few
weeks and everyone's input, but I think it would do well with the right time
and effort put into it. This would be for next year not this one to do a
great job at it.

The "go Green" bags are a great idea if was can sell them and make money on
them for less then $1.00. I don't know if we can find them and make them
that cheap.

Keep me posted.
Holly

--
"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day. Take one to say Thank You."
Walter A. Ward