[Nfbf-l] DBS Quarterly Meeting with Stakeholders

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 6 20:45:04 UTC 2009

Here is information on the first quarterly teleconference call with DBS and consumers.

DBS Quarterly Meeting with Stakeholders
January 8, 2009
9:00 AM to 10:30 AM

AGENDA

Introduction                                                                                                            Joyce Hildreth

Review of Consumer conference call procedures                                            Gene Newcomb

Update on 2009 FL Vision Summit                                                                    Bill Hebrock

Update on Special Session -status of impact on DBS                                     Kurt Ponchak

Please remember the conference call is scheduled for January 8, 2009 from 9 to 10:30 AM - using
Conference call number 888/808-6959
Conference code 2450356

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!