[Nfbf-l] suggestions welcomed...and needed!!

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 6 20:53:03 UTC 2009

Dear All,

I think that another idea is to come up with some kind of package of
flavorings and spices that are commonly used here in the South and in the
islands.  Cuban Salsa, Jamaican Ginger, and pepper, Dominican Run-Molasses.
Things like that.
Products that have a flavor and sound like areas of the region.
I bet that if we contact the Florida State Department of Commerce they might
help us.
This could maybe become a product we are known for just like the Louisiana
spices or the Iowa scissors.

David Evans