[Nfbf-l] suggestions welcomed...and needed!!

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 7 15:25:22 UTC 2009

Dear Debby,

I spoke to Jennifer, just now, and she told me that all of the parts of her
site are not yet working, but if you have any ideas, just send her a
message.  Her e-mail address is on the first page.
She also has a "My Space" accountand has some designs on there as well.
  She has allot of hand bag ideas and shirt and ball cap designs.

David Evans, NFBF