[Nfbf-l] Louis Braille

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Jan 12 20:56:37 UTC 2009

Joe,
Thanks so much to you and your chapter members who worked hard on this
important project.

By the way, National is keeping a record of all the events which are being
done to commemorate Braille's bicentennial.  I will send you the email
telling about this, so you can write something up.  If you'd rather I simply
forward this on to them, I'll do that.  Just let me know.  Great job,
Jacksonville!!

Sherrill