[Nfbf-l] East hillsborough chapter Elections

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 00:13:42 UTC 2009

Marion and All,

It is the Greater Daytona Beach Chapter that first began having board
members elected to represent various committees/issues. I put this into
place from the get-go when I first began the chapter as its president. We
have the following board positions:
Legislative
Public Relations (Sabrina does this now)
Fundraising
Transportation

A primary duty of the chapter vice president is to select various programs
for our monthly meetings. Everyone enjoys having a program. Sometimes they
are from our own ranks and at others from a person or organization from
within the community.

Just wanted to share this with you.

Kathy