[Nfbf-l] A loss of a friend to the Carter Family Blind Bowlers

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 13:09:17 UTC 2009

Sherri, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. She sounds like a terrific person.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb