[Nfbf-l] Daytona Meeting?

sabrina deaton sabdeaton at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 21:34:36 UTC 2009

Alicia,
I'm sorry! I meant to get back to you sooner. I'm way behind on emails because of computer problems.
We are holding our meeting on Jan. 24 at 11 a.m. at Picadilly's, 200 N. Ridgewood.
We hold our meetings on the fourth Saturday of the month, same time and place except December. IF there is ever a cancellation, we make sure to get the word out about it.
We will be collecting membership dues, $10, at this meeting.
I'm glad you'll be coming, it seems like forever since I saw you last.
See you next Saturday,
Sabrina