[Nfbf-l] FODH survey (please distribute)

elizabeth McNally bethmac at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 28 01:13:43 UTC 2009

University of Florida asked for wide circulation TO PERSONS WITH

DISABILITIES.

Dear Partners of the Florida Office on Disability and Health:

Our web survey is ready for persons with disability (PWD) in Florida

aged 18 and older: please circulate the website

 <http://fodh.websurvey.sgizmo.com/> http://fodh.websurvey.sgizmo.com <
<http://fodh.websurvey.sgizmo.com/> http://fodh.websurvey.sgizmo.com/> to

your constituents.

This survey asks questions that are also used on Florida's BRFSS

telephone survey. However our web survey will be available to anyone in

Florida with a disability. In addition, it includes the questions you

nominated about access to care and other experiences that are not

contained on the state's telephone survey.

As a reminder, we also will have a web survey for proxies/family members

later this year, and the questions will be revised to be completed by

someone on behalf of a person with disability who cannot answer for

themselves by age of communication impairment. The survey site we are

sending today is only for PWD themselves to answer.

Many thanks,

Elena Andresen, Ben Lee, Erin DeFries Bouldin, and Kathy Montiel

The Florida Office on Disability and Health

352-273-5286

fodh at phhp.ufl.edu