[Nfbf-l] FW: [AERNet] Free Braille Books

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 02:37:15 UTC 2009

They are already taken. Braille books last about 5 minutes on line!

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb