[Nfbf-l] Bravo Boca

CommMDB at aol.com CommMDB at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 19:39:07 UTC 2009

Thanks again Marion. I sent him an email with details. I asked  if it would
be okay to give my friend his contact information. I also gave him  my home
numbers. I hope that he can help Elaine since he is doing such a good  job
there. Have a great day.
Marilyn

In a message dated 6/1/2009 12:32:49 P.M. Central Daylight Time,