[Nfbf-l] IEP and cane help needed

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 2 06:55:56 UTC 2009

doreen,
I recommend that you contact joe cutter, an O&M instructor, through the NFB.
He has several articles on the www.nfb.org web site about teaching children
mobility. i have attended his workshops which are very informative and
pasted one of his artivles below.
if you would like to speak to a local O&M instructor or need to hire one
yourself, the florida outreach center for the blind has a mobility
instructor that worked with children in the public school system for 30
years. hope this helps.

Sincerely,
Carolyn Lapp
Executive Director
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info-focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by
donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax
deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!