[Nfbf-l] FW: [Brl-coordinators] Braille PSA's

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue Jun 2 21:18:20 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Below my signature are two links which will take you to the same site, the
press kit information for publicizing the Braille coins.  There you will
find links to NFB's Public Service Announcements to send to radio stations
in your area.  Your chapter president or public relations chairperson  may
wish to  contact these stations.  the WAV versions on this site are best for
radio stations, or you can request these WAV files directly from NFB's
Jessica Freeh at jfreeh at nfb.org.  She can also help you with your local
radio station contact information.

These PSA's come in 30, 60 and 120 second spots.  The 120 second version is
best suited to Radio Reading Services for the blind, while the 30 and 60
second ones are appropriate for commercial stations.

I sure hope you'll take the time to click on one of these links and listen
to these spots.  They are very professionally done.  I hope some of your
chapters or parents division will take advantage of them and find local
stations which will air them.  Good luck!

Sherrill