[Nfbf-l] I'm back

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 15:07:06 UTC 2009

Hello Gina!? I am so glad that you are on the mend.? The convention in Boca Raton surely missed your energy but you would be proud to know that?your colleagues and these?wonderful participating?Federationists' pulled off yet another "Great" convention spectacular.??The Cerullo family will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.???

Peter Cerullo
Midnight Rider
"Born to listen, inspire and guide."