[Nfbf-l] I'm back

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 6 02:45:49 UTC 2009

Hello Gina,
It's great hearing that you are doing well and on the mend. Being on "house
arrest" does tend to suck a bit, but just think, the time will come when
that ankle bracelet will come off and you will be free! <lol>

Seriously, I'm glad that the surgery was successful and that you are doing
well.  It sounds like you are well on the road to recovery and will be back
to full speed in no time.

Dave