[Nfbf-l] hello from Tallahassee

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jun 6 03:00:54 UTC 2009

Hello Elizabeth,
Congratulations on being elected secretary of the tallahassee chapter!
Welcome also to the NFBF-L list serve. This is the best place to come for
anything and everything related to our state affiliate. Plus, messages from
the national office are also distributed here too, as you have probably
already seen by reviewing the archives <smile>.

I am the president of the Pinellas chapter here on the west coast of
Florida. Some of the cities we serve here in Pinellas include Clearwater,
St. Petersburg, Largo (my town), Dunedin, Tarpon Springs and Palm Harbor.
Our chapter has about 25 members and we work hard here in Pinellas county as
we do our best to change what it means to be blind in our county.

As for selling adaptive technology, I really haven't seen many people post
messages like that. The best list I have seen for selling adaptive
technology is called blind attic. You can read more about the list by
visiting:

Have a great weekend,

Dave

David Anspach