[Nfbf-l] Paratransit service - ground transportation service Detroit

Marita Winston maritawinston at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 9 19:22:08 UTC 2009

Here is some info I thought you might appreciate for those traveling to
Detroit for the convention.  You must call Jackie to set up your
eligibility, provide pertinent info and call your local paratransit service
to have the eligibility area fax your info to Jackie and you will be set>

To get certified call:  313-833-1429.  The contact person is Jackie.

>     To schedule a trip call  :313-849-6608.

>     For dispatch call  313-849-6609

The cost for one way paratransit service from the airport to the hotel is
$3.00.