[Nfbf-l] Dave Anspach

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 9 21:51:23 UTC 2009

Thank you Marion for posting this message.  I will pass this along to our
members and let Tammy know that we are thinking of her and Dave.  This is
such a shame.
Judy

<flagdu at nfbnet.org>; NAGDU List <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
> Date: 6/8/2009 4:09:19 PM
> Subject: [Nfbf-l] Dave Anspach
>
> Dear Federation Family,
>     Tammy Anspach, Dave's wife, called us this afternoon to let us know
that Dave has had a very serious heart attack! while being transported to
the hospital, Dave's heart stopped and they revived him with CPR. They took
him to Largo Medical center and they discovered that his kidneys had
stopped functioning. Dave Anspach is currently in Largo Medical Center's
Surgical Cardiac Care Unit, is on life support and is non-responsive.
Please keep Dave and Tammy in your thoughts and prayers. Merry and I are
getting ready to go to Pinellas County to be with Tammy until their
families arrive. If you would like to send Tammy a message directly, please
send it to