[Nfbf-l] Update Dave Anspach

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jun 10 03:00:29 UTC 2009

Hi Merry,

Thank you so much for the update.  Please tell Tammy that both she and Dave are in our thoughts and prayers.  We definitely pray that Dave has a speedy recovery.  I’ve left a couple of voice messages for Tammy and I know she has been quite busy I’m sure.  Tammy and Dave, we’re all pulling for you.

With blessings,

Jim and Kim Ellsworth