[Nfbf-l] voice note m power bt for sell

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 10 04:43:51 UTC 2009

pass along please, From Craig:

I have a voice note m power bt to sell. $750.00 preferably with PayPal. It is two years old and has been used very little. If interested please send email to
cjdunlop at bellsouth.net

Voicenote mPower bt

The VoiceNote will appeal to customers who prefer high quality speech output without a Braille display. Most of the same great features of the BrailleNote
are packed into an even smaller and lighter unit. Choose from either a Braille key or QWERTY input, depending on your preference.

Features

·         Nine key Braille keyboard

·         Speech output only

·         One-handed mode for people with limited mobility

·         Context sensitive help and indexed user guide

·         Two key touch volume, speed and pitch control

·         Weight: 0.75kg / 1.65lb

·         Dimensions: 25cm x 15cm x 4cm / 9.9" x 5.9" x 1.6"
twitter.com/bamashannon

Isaiah 42:16
16  And I will lead the blind in a way that they know not, in paths that
     they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them
     into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I will
     do, and I will not forsake them.

Florida Outreach Center for the Blind, Inc.
Office: (561) 640-6029
E-Mail: info-focb at bellsouth.net

Please remember to support the Florida Outreach Center for the Blind by donating a dollar or more to help fund our worthy programs. Send your tax deductible
gift to:
Florida Outreach Center for the Blind
1280 N. Congress Ave., Ste-108
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Or use the Pay Pal link on our web site at:
www.flblindcenter.org
Thank you!