[Nfbf-l] Dave & Tammy

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 13:36:04 UTC 2009

Debbie, Let's not forget that his kidney transplant has shut down as well! I
had just talked with him about our mutual diabetes and how we have both had
kidney transplants and how much our disease has affectted our health through
the years! I worry that he has more to recover from than his tragic Heart
attack! Your friend, Kirk