[Nfbf-l] Hello to all! I am just curious, has anyone had any communication from Marion as to the condition ofDavvid's condition today? I am just really concerned is all.If anyone has, would they please update the site? Thanks, Kirk

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:52:14 UTC 2009

Hey Kirk, Your message was all in the subject line. I just talked with Merry
Schoch and she and Marion have spent quite a bit of time both with David and
with Tammy. The doctors are holding out hope and David seems to be holding
his own, though still in a coma. P.Please keep your prayers going his way.