[Nfbf-l] Dave & Tammy

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:48:59 UTC 2009

Absolutely! I was not intending to make light of one problem over another by
no stretch of the imagination! I was just mentioning that as a transplanted
individual as well, I know how serious this issue is as well. I heard from
Sherri Brun today that his Kidney has failed and he is on  dialysis once
more. So, my comments earlier were a moot point! Your friend, KH