[Nfbf-l] for sale braille display and versa braille

Elizabeth Bowden esbowden at nettally.com
Fri Jun 12 12:42:53 UTC 2009

I have two items for sale.  One is a versa braille II, which has
not been used since it was purchased, I can't tell you how long
ago.  The unit does work, and has a disk drive with all cables,
charger, and manuals.  I am asking $200.00 or best offer

I also have an alva terminal braille display.  The Braille
display has 20 cells, and works great.  It needs a new battery
which can be purchased from Vision Cue for I believe $89.00.  I
am asking $150.00 for it.
If interested call Liz at: (850) 345-0822.
Thanks and happy friday!!!!