[Nfbf-l] It is with great sadness...

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 12 18:47:10 UTC 2009

I am so sorry to hear this news of Dave. His passing is a great loss to Tammy and to the rest of the NFB of FL. We'll continue to lift Tammy and their family in prayer.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Only THREE weeks to go!
Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring us in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc