[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 13 22:47:23 UTC 2009

Kirk,
    The lengthy explanation was not necessarily directed to you; rather, to
everyone who might read my comments, whether on this list or not. Keep in
mind that our list archives are available for anyone to view who has access
to the internet. Furthermore, as my message stated, I was hoping our leaders
would realize that, as a civil rights organization, we have the
responsibility to get the facts about alleged discriminatory practices and
not minimize or rationalize them because it didn't happen to them or because
of their personal feelings about the person who reports them.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala