[Nfbf-l] Notice for David M. Anspach

Jim Ellsworth jellsworth1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jun 14 19:52:38 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,

I need to point out that there is a mistake in the obituary regarding where
donations should be sent.  They should be sent to Grant Downey 500 110th
Avenue North APT 1309 St. Petersburg, FL 33716.  Grant is the chapter
Secretary.  Somehow they got the apartment number incorrect.

Thank you,
Jim Ellsworth