[Nfbf-l] Stipend for Convention

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Jun 18 01:02:44 UTC 2009

Dear NFBF Board,

I have a financial need for attending National convention since our personal
bank account has a balance of $7 until the third.  With all the expense of
this convention we will be left with $95 for food for the month of July this
is not including food for convention.

I would appreciate any assistance that could be provided,
Merry C. Schoch