[Nfbf-l] don't stop

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 23:58:09 UTC 2009

Believe me Mr. King, I don't have any intentions on losing focus on this
particular topic4! It just upsets me that when budgets start to get tight,
Our Politicians find it so darn easy to take away our conveniences first, no
matter that we are disabled or not!! Why? because we are the lesser
population they have to please in there nminds! My anser to this is BS! I
will be on this until we get a positive     resolution! Your friend int the
cause, Kirk