[Nfbf-l] CCTV

Rick brown rlbrown1 at verizon.net
Sun Jun 21 16:06:16 UTC 2009

Let me clarify your statement. I'm a VIST Coordinator, which serves Blinded
Veterans,  with the VA. There is not a price for purchasing equipment. We
evaluate and assess what is needed. If a veteran is in need of a CCTV, we
evaluate if they can read the screen. There are many changes around the
state with our clinics as far as to what we will buy for the veteran. If a
veteran is in need of electronic equipment, they can either attend West Palm
Beach VA, or go to Birmingham VA. Once they have mastered the items, those
VA's will send them home with that particular equipment. Once again, we
don't put a price on what they receive, but what is their need. Hope this
makes sense. By the way, Happy Father's Day to everyone out there reading
this.
Rick