[Nfbf-l] We saved the Lee county talking bbooks sub-Library

Joanne jdking09 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 23 21:57:47 UTC 2009

how was that done?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kirk" <kvharmon54 at gmail.com>
To: <fcb-l at acb.org>; "NFB of Florida Listserv" <nfbf-l at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 5:10 PM
Subject: [Nfbf-l] We saved the Lee county talking bbooks sub-Library

: Hello to everyone! We  were able to save the library from being shut down
after all! It is amazing to see what can happen when good people step up to
the plate to protest wrongs that are put upon us! I wish to thank all of the
people that worked hard on this issue and to all others other than myself
that made their voices loud and clear to the  powerrs that  be! Your friend
in the cause, Kirk
: Kirk Harmon
: 1031 Lenmore Ct.
: Orlando, FL. 32812
:
: Phone:
: Office: 1-407-380-3371
: Cell: 1-407-473-2176
: BVA/FRG
: District Director
: E. central Division
:
:
: BVA/FRG
: Fundraising coordinator
: 911 cell phone  donations Program
:
:
: City of Orlando
: Mayor's Advisory Counsil
: Counsil member
:
: "Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
: "Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!
: Nfbf-l mailing list
: Nfbf-l at nfbnet.org